February 23, 2015
Information Technology Services appreciates your patience with this weekend’s outage of the WVU+kc research administration system. You will see the following enhancements:
- Using wildcard searching (* or %) is no longer necessary for lead unit field. Enter name of department, or part of the department name, and all associated results will display.
- Copy protocol action will copy all questionnaire answers for protocols using the new questionnaire implemented after the August 2014 upgrade.
- Completed CITI training courses will display on the Personnel page for each person who has been associated with a protocol.
- Permissions are editable at all times for all protocol types.
- Amendment/renewal approval letters indicate the board of review in the body of the letter.
- Review type of protocol is included in the email subject line that goes to a reviewer when assigned to review a protocol.
- If an amendment/renewal has already been created, the option to create another one will not be available until the current amendment/renewal has been approved.
- The most recent date of completion for CITI training will now available in the personnel tab. This is an opportunity to confirm that all personnel’s CITI training is up-to-date prior to submission.
As always, please contact @ITSHelp@mail.wvu.edu or call (304) 293-4444 if you need assistance.