Information Technology Services appreciates your patience with this weekend’s outage of the WVU+kc (Kuali) system. We’ve been working throughout this academic year to eliminate bugs and to improve the features and functionality.
We appreciate your feedback and will be soliciting comments again in the near future to identify other enhancements that will let WVU+kc better meet your needs. In this round of improvements: IRB Module
- Renewal letters updated to include action date, latest approval date, original approval date and expiration date.
- Personnel added via amendments automatically receive viewer rights on Permissions page.
- Email search usable on Person Lookup page.
- Automatic emails sent to notify PI that IRB Protocol is expiring.
- Refine IRB Protocol questionnaires.
Questions regarding WVU+kc should be directed to the ITS Service Desk at 304-293-4444 or ITSHelp@mail.wvu.edu.March 27, 2015 – Amendments and Renewals
For any submission of an IRB (human subjects) protocol amendment that occurs within two weeks prior to the protocol’s expiration date, we will now send a new communication to you. Submitting an amendment so close to the expiration date may put the protocol in jeopardy of expiring before the renewal process is completed. Therefore, this communication will ask you if you would like to delete the amendment and instead submit a renewal. Doing so will streamline the process for the research team. The renewal form contains an option where the research team can make changes.March 19, 2015 – IRB Protocol Tips
If you would like help on creating your IRB protocol, please visit the IRB Protocol Tips or call 304-293-7073.