Regions affected: All WVU campuses
Service(s) affected: WVU+kc (Kuali Coeus)
Describe end-user Impact: The electronic research administration tool WVU+kc will be unavailable from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, July 30 for maintenance.
Reason for/nature of maintenance: New enhancements and bug fixes
End-user benefits/impact of maintenance:
The main purpose of this iteration is to implement the Negotiations module of Kuali Coeus for the Office of Sponsored Programs which will allow OSP staff to track and document the negotiations process as well as subcontracts to third-party entities for sponsored research agreements. Additional features that will be added and bug fixes:
· Correspondence now located on Protocol Summary page, instead of Protocol Actions page.
· Protocol Creator access requests will need to be made via TeamDynamix.
· Approval buttons are now located on Protocol Summary page as well as Protocol Actions page.
· Asterisk added to Keywords field to indicate that it is required.
· Amendments and renewals that have been created but not submitted will now display in Not Submitted list on dashboard. These previously only displayed in the All My Protocols list.
· Protocols that have been returned for SMR & SRR but have not been resubmitted will now display in the Not Submitted list on dashboard. These previously displayed in the All My Protocols list.
· Received Date on Protocol Summary page will update to reflect when a Notify IRB action, Request to Close, Request to Close Enrollment, Request to Suspend, or Re-Open Enrollment have been made and acknowledged/approved.
Start time and duration of outage: Work will begin at 10 a.m. and end at 1 p.m.
Who will update ITS when complete: Ardell Moree, 304-293-0003
Maintenance team/owner: Research application team working with research database team.