May KC Update
- Logged in user will only see protocols that they have rights to view/edit in search
- Will now be able to see when a person was added to a protocol (e.g., A002, R004).
- Primary assignments must be selected for personnel on Full Board protocols indicating
one or more activities the person will be conducting: recruiting, consenting,
data collection/analysis, procedures, regulatory personnel, and/or study coordinator.
- Person name will display in red or green to indicate if there is additional information
required for that person, similar to Questionnaire complete/incomplete.
- Will be able to indicate that a non-WVU employee is an affiliated Principal Investigator.
- When a person is deleted from a protocol, their permissions will be automatically
- Clarified error messages.
- All sections that need updated on Questionnaire page will be opened by default.
- File name will automatically populate into attachment description and attachment
status will default to complete when bulk uploading documents.
- Email notification changes:
- Reminder email will be sent to requested approver (e.g., PI or departmental chair)
if IRB protocol has not been approved two weeks after initial request.
- Email will be sent to PI and aggregators when amendment or renewal is submitted
and then once it is approved.
- 25 and 50 day reminder emails sent to PI, Co-I and aggregators when a protocol
has been sent back for revisions but has not been resubmitted.
- Email reminder to PI for protocols that have action pending for 60 and 120 days;
after being inactive for 166 days email notification will be sent to inform
PI that protocol will be deleted.
- 70 day reminder email sent to PI that a protocol was Returned to PI requesting